Unban

Dans cette catégorie vous pourrez faire votre demande de deban.
Répondre
Mudziak
Afghanistan

Unban

Message par Mudziak » 26 oct. 2018, 19:18

Hello guys. I got banned by Choumoule. It happened today at about 16:50 CEST on Washington Vanilla server.
Now ill try to explain what happend even though i dont really know what happened or what made him think that im cheating.
Ive been playing on this server for about a week, not sure. I was playing it like a mounth ago but got a break. Few days ago i started to fight with this team of 6-8 ppl. Raiding them, hunting them etc. I wasnt fighting with all of them at once. More like 1 vs 3/4. We were fighting today at Seatle. There were 2 of them. I killed both. One started crying that he put whole magazine into my arm (shooting my arm instead of head btw :)). I dont think he shoot more then 10 bullets and land more then 2 but he knows better. So he start to talk about asking admin to ban me. Admin join the server. Wasnt really talking much to me. Im not even sure if someone was shooting to me while he was online. And after a few minuts i got banned for hitbox glitch.
There is part 2 of this story. Yesterday happened similar thing. I was fighting with same guys and they couldnt stand loosing against 1 person so they called admin. Same admin. Choumoule came and was watching me using 'vanish'. I was fighting on the bridge killing this guys and trying to loot and sudently i got shoot and in the same moment a bluntforce appered from nowhere. I add him to ask why the hell did he kill me. I couldnt understand much of what he was saying but as far as i understood he wanted to check if i was cheating. Obviously i died. So he was wrong. He killed me for no reason. I lost my items, exp and time. He could fix his mistake. He could teleport me back so i could get my loot. He could give me my exp back. He did nothing! I could have wallhack, aimbot or smth else. The only thing he checked was if im immortal...
I have 1700 hours in utnurned. I spend two and a half month just playing this game. I know things about this game. How to shoot, how not to get shot etc. Maybe im just way more experienced then this guys and will win most of the fights.

Summarizing: I got baned. I have no idea what for. I think every admin can join the server incognito and check my screen to see if im cheeting or not. Still i dont think its me being to good and make everyone cry (not trying to flaunt) I think its about him being not experienced enought for this duty. When he killed me for no reason i got mad but it passed. But now when he baned me.. its just to much. I really like the server even though i dont understand most of ppl and id like to keep playing on it.

PS: Sorry for so much text but its kinda my thing to write a lot :)
1 x

Cherokee
France

Re: Unban

Message par Cherokee » 26 oct. 2018, 22:23

First, sorry for my english i think it's understandable but not that good. am for you getting unbanned but you gotta understand first that we have somme Fair-play rules that include not killing people again and again and you know like focusing them of course it's definetly not worth a ban but the thing is that in a vanille server it's even more frustrating getting killed over again and again by the same person . Of course if the others players still have good loot even after you killed them the first time it's ok to do it again and if they don't try to avoid killing them the next time.
And yeah don't worry if you're version of the storry is the real one you're probably be unbanned soon ;) .
0 x

Mudziak
Afghanistan

Message par Mudziak » 27 oct. 2018, 08:04

First thing you need to know is that this ppl are killing zombies with pistols instead of knifes. When they shoot at military base i can hear them from seatle. Its like telling everyone around 'hey im at military base. come and kill me.'
Second thing is that when i kill one of them the rest will come to protect his loot. Sometimes they are coming with nailguns or paintball guns against mine heartbreaker. They have no chance but theyre still trying and obviously dieing.
Third thing is when i kill them theyre keep coming. They have no items and they think im gonna let them just walk around. Its a threat for me. They can grab smth and shoot me. So obviously im killing them again and again.
Next thing is that i like to sit at the highest building in seatle. Ive killed them a lot of times but theyre keep coming back. They know there is a high chance of meeting me there but theyre keep coming. they can try to avoid me but theyre coming not even checking the roof...
And finally. I just dont like them. This is like 6 of them always at the server. They suck but the only thing they have is numbers.
There were 8 ppl at the server. 5 of them, me and 2 random guys. This team wanted ppl to come pvp at paradise (theyr base was at paradase hills) so it was almost under theyre bedrolls. 5 vs maximum 3 and they wanted to fight under theyre base. Another time they told specifically to me to come pvp at tacoma. there were like 3 or 4 of them. theyr base was at hills above tacoma. when i said im not gonna fight 1v4 under theyre base they said im noob and things like that. That wasnt a joke or smth. They were serious.
Im writing all this to show you how this ppl act. I really dont like them. Once i killed all of them. I run away from loot and met one guy (the one who fill my arm with his magazine...) i killed him. no bc i had to or bc i was in dangerous. i just dont really like the guy and i think he deserved it.

Its not like im killing everyone i see. Sometimes im checking if a guy have any weapons that can kill me. if not i come and say hello. Yesterday before a ban 2 guys gave me like half of airdrop for 2 water botles. i took only timber but still. Its not like i join server and find ppl to focus on. They bring it on themselves by acting like that. As i said. Sometimes they know where can find me and still coming looking for death. Its not always im looking for them.

And as you can see i wrote a lot again :) Btw your english is fully understandable :)
0 x

Cherokee
France

Message par Cherokee » 27 oct. 2018, 15:29

Done, you're unbanned enjoy ^^
0 x

aemuthi
France

Message par aemuthi » 28 oct. 2018, 11:05

Hey, je fais un message en français pour résumer ce qu'il s'est passé et pourquoi il est innocent

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiVgzWceYBM

Des gens sont venus se plaindre de Mudziak car ils pouvaient pas le toucher (voir vidéo au dessus). C'est Minette qui a été mis au courant d'abord (si je me souviens bien) mais rien de plus. Une autre team est revenue se plaindre pour la même chose et choumoule est venu vérifier. Il a jugé qu'il pouvait pas le toucher non plus donc on l'a ban. Après je me suis expliqué avec Mudziak pour qu'il fasse une demande de déban tout ca tout ca.

Sauf que... La vidéo. Le Vanilla est en normal, donc il y a retombée des balles. Sur la vidéo il y a clairement que le premier tir qui aurait pu toucher. Je pense que la balle a touché le sol (vu que le canon est plus bas que le viseur), les autres tirs y'a pas moyen qu'ils touchent.

Du coup, je pense que Choumoule a cru à cette vidéo et il a jugé que s'il ratait ses tirs, c'était de la faute de Mudziak.

Voila comme ça la situation en général est un peu plus clarifiée, et choumoule peut exposer ses faits vu que j'ai fait une version francaise.
0 x

aemuthi
France

Message par aemuthi » 31 oct. 2018, 18:59

On fait remonter le sujet !

Apparement Mudziak est revenu en 2e compte, à ce nom ci:
[10/31/2018 6:01:20 PM] [Info] Connecting: PlayerID: 76561198439387728 Name: Fire Marshall Character: Fire Marshall

D'après Andreammon, Il a les même moves/réflexes que Mudziak, et il l'a attaqué particulièrement sous ce qui ressemble à une vengeance (c'est à cause de lui que Mudziak a été ban).

Donc besoin de ban IP ou trouver une solution...
0 x

Répondre